Welcome to my portfolio! I have 5 years of professional experience as a multimedia journalist and content creator. I currently have 18 articles published online with more to come. View some of my most recent articles down below.
My Featured Work
The best offroad tires of 2023
Best front and rear dash cams of 2023
1360-Piece Lego Technic Batmobile Looks Ahead to 2022 Movie 'The Batman'
• A newly released Batmobile Lego Technic set is a retro-looking car based on the vehicle that will be featured in the 2022 film The Batman.
• This set contains 1360 pieces and includes two light bricks, moving pistons, a spinning flame exhaust, front steering, rear differential, and opening doors and hood.
• This set is available for pre-order and will start shipping on November 1, priced at $99.99.
Lego is releasing a new Batmobile Technic set based on the personal vehicle that the caped cru
General Motors Is Recalling 14,901 Full-Size SUVs for Fuel Pump Fix
• Included are 2021 models of the Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV, GMC Yukon and Yukon XL, and Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe.
• Vehicles that were manufactured between April 15, 2020, and August 24, 2021, may be affected and will be repaired by GM dealerships free of charge.
General Motors has announced the recall of 14,901 full-size SUVs over an issue with fuel pumps that were built with faulty power control modules. Vehicles with this problem may experience potential stalling of the engine
Ford Recalls 16,430 F-150 Trucks over Improper Seat Belt Installation
• Ford urges owners not to drive their trucks until the issue is resolved due to safety concerns.
• Vehicles that were manufactured between January 2 to May 27, 2021, are affected by this recall.
Ford is recalling 16,430 F-150 Super Cab trucks from the 2021 model year over an issue with the seatbelt installation. The webbing of the seatbelt may have been incorrectly routed through a rubber trim sleeve instead of an anchor as it should have been, and in the instance of a crash, the seatbelt m
Saudi Arabia Purchases 30% Stake in Pagani
• The PIF of Saudi Arabia is buying a minority stake in Horacio Pagani SpA.
• Pagani plans to use partnership to create a lifestyle brand called Pagani Arte—and possibly a successor to the Huayra.
• Partnership will increase funding for Pagani while helping PIF with its Vision 2030 plan.
Italian hypercar maker Pagani builds cars that are very pleasing to look at but come with petrifying price tags. The cheapest new car it currently sells, the Huayra, has a base price of $3.4 million—but that
These are the 20 Most Expensive Cars Ever Sold at Auction, and for Good Reason
This EV Brand Aims to Dethrone Tesla in China
• China is the world's largest buyer and manufacturer of EVs.
• Their first premium sedan, the ET7, plans to take on the Tesla Model S.
Chinese automaker Nio has been making a strong showing in the electric-vehicle race in China, with aims of challenging Tesla for EV sales supremacy in the country. The automaker claims it prices its vehicles competitively but offers more innovation and technology for the money. Nio CEO William Li says, "We want to provide better product and service at price
Here Are 30 of the Most Affordable V8-Powered Cars and Trucks You Can Buy
Watch This: A Timepiece for Every Supercar
Check Out the 25 Best Cars from the Concours of America 2021
This 1953 Ferrari 250 Mille Miglia won t